Sep 24, 2026

Mac Webmaster-y : A Great New Set Of Social Icons For MacGizmoGuy

2026 has been a year of revitalization for MacGizmoGuy's Webmaster skills. After four decades of publishing on the World Wide Web, I'm down to just a couple of domains and giving each of them a rethink and facelift for the modern web and AI era.

I recently upgraded to a refurbished M-Series MacBook, now running the latest greatest MacOS. I also updated to RapidWeaver Classic, which has been my website building tool of choice for two decades. I'm able to publish on the web running on fully Apple Silicon native code - and ready for the years ahead.

Modern Web Platform Icons Made Easy

Part of the website updates involved getting a new set of social media buttons so that people know where to find me in the dozens of places I inhabit across the Web-O-Sphere. Nifty Buttons has been a great choice for a set of modern social platforms that renders beautifully in nice simple Late-1990s style HTML which I still prefer to code with on Mac Gizmo's webpages.


Follow Mac Gizmo Guy Here, There And Everywhere!

Feel free click to connect with me on any of your preferred platforms that you see above. I'm an active wandering Internet Nomad who is here there and everywhere -- and I am authentic, reachable and responsive to those who have something interesting to say!

No comments: